New Student Orientation (Hall)
- New Student Orientation (Hall)
- 2/20/2024, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Indian River Charter High School, 6055 College Ln, Vero Beach, FL 32966, USA
Orientation will be held in our Charter Hall, here on campus.
Applications are only issued after students & guardians have attended an orientation. If you have any questions, please contact Leti English at [email protected]
These steps are for in-person orientations.
To enroll, follow these steps:
1. We request students to attend an orientation with a parent or guardian. Orientations are required even if you have had family members who attended or currently attend the school.
2. At the end of the orientation we ask the student to come forward and request an enrollment package. Please complete this package and return it to the main office in a timely manner.
3. Once your student is accepted we will send you a letter of notification and contact you for a scheduling appointment
For any questions about the process, please call 772-567-6600 X1115
Note: Applicants will be entered into a lottery if we have received more applications than we have spaces available. All applicants who attend orientations will be notified of acceptance.
Due to restrictions, campus tours are NOT available at this time. However, if you would like to have a look at our campus, IRCHS is located approximately 1/2 mile east of the IRSC Mueller center at 6055 College Lane. From Highway 60 turn South on 58th Avenue, then west at the first light, College Lane, which is just past Home Depot.